5 JAN 2022 Update: In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 the following testing guidelines apply to all Malmstrom AFB personnel:
- Active Duty personnel seeking COVID-19 testing during duty hours must utilize the 341st Medical Group COVID testing Walk In Clinic (Monday – Friday, 0730 - 1100).
- Dependents of Active Duty personnel, retirees, US Government civilian employees and contractors working at Malmstrom AFB seeking a test during duty hours are highly encouraged to utilize the 341st Medical Group COVID Testing Walk In Clinic (Monday – Friday, 0730 - 1100).
- Active Duty personnel, dependents of Active Duty personnel, US Government civilian employees and contractors working at Malmstrom AFB who are COVID tested off of Malmstrom AFB must remain in quarantine while awaiting their off base results. If results are positive for COVID, the person should then consider themselves in isolation and stay home.
Malmstrom Public Health is notified of all positive COVID test results from both the 341 Medical Group as well as Cascade County Health Department if tested off base. If tested off base in Cascade County, individuals do NOT need to report to 341 MDG for additional testing/notification. Please await Public Health contact for further guidance if you have tested positive off base.
Please contact the 341st Medical Group at 406-731-4MED with any question concerning this memorandum or COVID-19 testing in general.
The following services are no longer provided:
- Testing for leisure travel clearances
- Testing to be “released from quarantine”