MISSION: Provide strategic counsel, operational planning, and tactical execution of communication
as a function of the Air Force mission, joint combat operations, and national security objectives.
VISION: Mission, Airmen, Families – Connected to each other and the public
1) Organize, train, and equip PA Airmen to accomplish the mission through communication
2) Provide leaders innovative, deliberate, and effective communication solutions to accomplish their missions.
3) Create sustainable communication processes to support base units and audiences
The Public Affairs Office provides appointment-only sessions for official, government-use studio portraits and government passports. Walk-ins are not permitted effective November 1, 2022. Appointments for all services can be scheduled here.
Studio hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9a.m. to 3p.m. Regular customer service hours remain Monday-Wednesday, and Friday 7:30a.m to 4:30p.m. Public Affairs is closed Thursdays for training.
Studio support is limited to official-use only, including but not limited to group and wing quarterly and annual awards, special packages, and passports. Written justification is required.*
Photos will not be taken or provided for personal use, which includes retirement. Justification for official photos does not include potentially needing one in the future; photos will only be taken for current requirements like package applications or command walls.
**Appointments with vague or unqualified justification will be deleted. For questions or concerns, contact the office at 406-731-4050.
To request Public Affairs photo, video or graphic support:
1) Visit our request portal here.
2) Enter your email, select Malmstrom AFB and 341st Missile Wing Public Affairs as your support team.
3) Select your service request type, and follow the prompts to fill in as much information as possible.
4) A member of the 341 MW/PA team will review your request and will notify you if it is approved or denied.
341st Missile Wing Public Affairs
21 77th Street N.
Bldg. 500, Rm 151A
Malmstrom AFB, MT
A 24-hour emergency on-call representative can be reached through Command Post at 406-731-3801.
For more information on our programs and instructions, please click the links below for the individual areas of interest: